Where can I find upgrade guidelines?
Will my KWizCom products continue to work if I upgrade to a newer SharePoint version?
If you have a valid annual support plan, you can upgrade your current KWizCom product(s) to the newest version at no cost. Please make sure you have renewed your product’s annual support plan so you will be able to install the new product version.
As part of KWizCom’s support plan we continuously upgrade our products whenever a new SharePoint version is released.
I've lost my product activation code; what should I do?
Send an email to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org), with your order number, the date you ordered the product, the product name and customer details (company name and main contact info) and we’ll retrieve your license details and send it over to you.
I want to move my KWizCom product installation to a different server, what do I do?
If you have an activated KWizCom product on one of your servers and you want to move this product installation to a different server, you will need a new activation key for the new server, replacing the one you have.
In order for us to be able to send you another activation key follow these steps:
– On your server, go to Windows “Start” menu and select “Programs > KWizCom > [product name] > Activate [product name]
– Click the “Deactivate” button and copy the deactivation code
– Copy the Deactivation Code with the old Activation code and fill out the Product Deactivation web form on KWizCom web site, http://www.kwizcom.com/support/product-deactivation/
– After you’ve submitted the Deactivation web form you will receive an email that confirms the successful deactivation
– You can now install the product’s evaluation version on your new server and follow the product activation process described above.
How do I activate a product?
What is product activation? When do I need to do it?
Product Activation is the process that turns your installed evaluation version (that you have downloaded from the KWizCom web site) into a production version. You need to activate a product only after you purchased the product.
How do I update my add-on to the latest version?
How do I install a KWizCom product?
My credit card is being declined when I try to place an order - what do I do?
If you are having difficulties placing an online order, please contact us at email@example.com. We will help you complete your order.
In order for us to best serve you, please make a note of the exact error message and/or behavior you are experiencing and any error messages or reference numbers displayed.