User/Group Redirection web part
Restrict access to internal/confidential pages on your Intranet/Extranet
SharePoint User & Group Redirection web part is a single solution for redirecting specific users and groups of users from one page on SharePoint to any different pages on your Intranet/Extranet/Internet.
This enables your SharePoint Administrator to better protect your SharePoint assets and easily manage and control users and groups’ access.
- SharePoint User & Group Redirection enables administrators to define redirection rules both for specific users and for groups (Active Directory/SharePoint groups)
- When users attempt to access a certain page, they are redirected to an alternate page, based on the redirection rules the administrator created
- Administrators can configure redirection rules also for anonymous users visiting your Internet/extranet web site - easily share content with potential customers!
SharePoint User & Group Redirection provides users and groups, a single entry point to their Intranet/Extranet/Internet, automatically redirecting different users/groups to their appropriate page according to predefined rules configured by the administrator.
The most common business scenarios that require this functionality are:
- Allowing customers to access certain Customer Support pages in your portal but restricting access to others
- Automatically redirecting anonymous visitors and authenticated customers to different pages on the organization’s Extranet site
- Redirecting employees to different portal pages based on their Active Directory group belonging
- Preventing specific users from viewing selected pages, without displaying the “you do not have permissions” page, but rather redirecting the user to an alternate relevant page
Key Features & Benefits
|Feature||KWizCom User & Group Redirection web part||SharePoint 2013-2019|
|Allows the portal administrator to specify a list of users that should be redirected to another page or site|
|Each user can be redirected to a different redirect page|
|Restrict selected cross-site group members' access to a specific site/page|
|Restrict selected Active Directory group members' access to a specific site/page|
|Redirect AD/cross-site SharePoint group members' to an alternate page|
|Redirect multiple SharePoint/AD groups and specific users|
|Redirect anonymous users to a specified page|
|Version||1.1.00/11.1.00 (SharePoint 2007/2010)|
Download Installable Packages
|Description: Standard Evaluation (SharePoint 2007)||DOWNLOAD|
|Description: Standard Evaluation (SharePoint 2007) - 64bit||DOWNLOAD|
|Description: Standard Evaluation(SharePoint 2010)*||DOWNLOAD|
|Description: KWizCom Resource Translator Utility - Automatically translates KWizCom add-on to any language||DOWNLOAD|
Single Server License: User/Group Redirection web part
|Item||SKU||Price (USD)||Payment Type||Action|
|Item: User/Group Redirection web part + Standard Support||SKU: KGRW+std||Price: $912||Payment Type: 1-time||ORDER NOW|
|Item: Development license for User/Group Redirection web part||SKU: DEV(KGRW)||Price: $207||Payment Type: Annual||ORDER NOW|
|Item: Annual support renewal for User/Group Redirection web part||SKU: STD(KGRW)||Price: $207||Payment Type: Annual||ORDER NOW|
This add-on is licensed per-WFE server, meaning: every web front-end server requires a separate license.
* Development license, same as the annual support service, needs to be renewed every year otherwise it will expire.
For more pricing information, volume discount and educational discount, please send an email to email@example.com
Get a Quote