RecAPPtcha for SharePoint (Office 365)
Safely publish your SharePoint Online forms and avoid spam!
The KWizCom RecAPPtcha for SharePoint app enables you to add a CAPTCHA column to your SharePoint lists.
This way you can safely publish them on your Internet website, allowing you to get input from anonymous users.
RecAPPtcha for SharePoint is now available on Microsoft’s Office 365 app store.
|Feature||KWizCom RecAPPtcha||SharePoint Online (Office 365)|
|Captcha column type, you can add to any list|
|Connects to the Google Recaptcha service|
|Release Date||March 28, 2016|
|5200A||Added: Support SP2013 on-premises|
|5100A||Added: Support annual subscription model|
For apps to work on your O365 tenant, you need to allow custom script. Click to view detailed instructions.
You can install this app in your SharePoint Online tenant or in your SharePoint Server 2016/2019.
When installing the app, you will need to install the following packages:
- The app’s package.
- The appropriate “KWizCom Apps Foundation” package, depending if this is in SharePoint Online or in SharePoint 2016/2019 Server.
- KWizCom modern Apps Upgrade package – this package upgrades the app to the SharePoint modern UI.
There are 2 ways to install the app’s package:
- Install from the Microsoft App Store
- Manually add the app to your internal App Catalog
Installing the App from the Microsoft App Store
- Click “Add an app” while browsing the site to which you want to add the app:
- Click the “SharePoint Store” link on the left:
You will be redirected to the Microsoft Apps Store.
- Find your requested KWizCom app by typing its name in the Search box (or just type “KWizCom” to find all our apps on the store)
- Install the free version. This version includes a message that indicates that this is a free trial version.
- Download the KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
Follow instructions in the included README file to install the appropriate KWizCom Apps Foundation package according to your target SharePoint deployment structure
(SP Online or SP Server 2016/2019)
Manually adding the app to your internal App Catalog
This option is relevant to customers who do not want to install apps from the Microsoft apps store and prefer to manually add the .app files to their internal catalog, so users will then install apps on their sites only from the company’s internal catalog.
- Click Here to download the ZIP file
- Add the product app file and the KWizCom Apps Foundation file to your Apps Catalog site, according to the instructions in the README file (included in the ZIP file)
- To learn more about how to manage your company’s internal App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online.
- In case you manually add an app to your internal catalog in on-premises SharePoint 2013-2019, you still need an active connection to KWizCom’s CDN (apps.kwizcom.com), so you cannot have this in a completely closed environment.
- You cannot have the same app installed both from the Microsoft App store and from the company catalog at the same time within the same site collection. That would give an error during adding the app.
Install the KWizCom Modern Apps Upgrade package
Download the app and upload it to your app catalog.
To update your installed product with a new version
No need to install anything. All you have to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
All listed prices are in US dollars (USD). Prices include free version upgrades and support services according to our Standard Support Plan.
Per-user subscriptions are limited to a single site collection.
S.C. subscription= Single site collection, Single login domain and up to 300 users.
For information about domain & enterprise licensing and additional options please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org