Conditional Formatting App (Office 365)
Easily apply conditional formatting - SharePoint Designer NOT required!
With the Conditional Formatting app you can quickly highlight data in your list/library views, by configuring conditional formatting logic rules. You don’t need SharePoint Designer or any technical skills!
Enhance your SharePoint data visibility without the need to struggle with SharePoint Designer. Simply save time and money!
Key Features & Benefits
|Feature||KWizCom Conditional Formatting App|
|Easy & quick configuration|
|Configure conditional formatting rules for specific column|
|Configure conditional formatting rules for entire rows|
|Support dynamic tokens such as [Me] and [Today]|
Version 1.0.31, May-13-2020
|6273||Fixed: Formatting Rules form is broken (2019 server)|
Version 184.108.40.206, Jan-21-2019
|5935||Fixed: Conditional Formatting rules do not show available fields to set rules with|
Version 220.127.116.11, Apr-05-2016
|4909||Fixed: "equals to" operator does not work correctly on yes/no columns|
Version 18.104.22.168, Mar-28-2016
|5200A||Added: Support SP2013 on-premises|
Version 22.214.171.124, Feb-16-2016
|4849||Improved: Improve performance for large lists|
Version 126.96.36.199, Feb-01-2016
|4787||Fixed: Conditional formatting highlights won't render if more than one web part is using it on a page|
|4801||Fixed: Sorting by column causes conditional formatting to disappear|
|4808||Fixed: Conditional Formatting rules are not displaying in item view|
For apps to work on your O365 tenant, you need to allow custom script. Click to view detailed instructions.
KWizCom Apps can be used on SharePoint Online as well as SharePoint 2019 on-premise environments.
Installation steps can be found below:
1. Download required packages to your desktop
a. Download the KWizCom App Foundation zip file and unzip it on your desktop.
b. Download the product app package zip file and unzip it to your desktop.
2. Upload packages to your SharePoint environment
This step’s instructions are different for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2019 server:
- As a Tenant Admin, go to the “Apps for SharePoint” library in your Tenant App Catalog site
(To learn more about how to manage your company’s App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online)
Upload the product app’s package from the extracted product app’s zip file.
- Upload the KWizComAppsFoundation.app package from the extracted KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
- Upload the kwizcom-modern-apps-upgrade.sppkg package from the extracted KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
After the package is uploaded you will see the following popup:
Click “Deploy” button to properly deploy it.
SharePoint 2019 Server
Before you install any apps you must make sure your SP2019 server is properly configured to host apps, by following the MS documentation:
- As a Farm Admin, go to the “Apps for SharePoint” library in your Tenant App Catalog site
- Upload the product app’s package from the extracted product app’s zip file.
- Install and deploy the KWizCom Apps Foundation Full Trust.wsp package using the PoSH script from the extracted zip file
or by using the standard SharePoint Add-SPSolution and Install-SPSolution commands.
3. Add the apps to your site
- Go to the site where you want to have the app and go to “Site contents”
- Click “New” menu and select “App”.
- Click “From Your Organization” link on the left side:
- Add the KWizCom Apps Foundation app.
(IMPORTANT: The KWizCom Foundation app needs to be added to a site only once per tenant, no need to add it to any other sites where you use KWizCom apps)
- Add the product app to your site/s.
Update your installed app with a new version
When a new app build is released there is no need to re-install the solution package.
All you need to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
Get a Quote