Form Custom Layout App (Office 365)
Turn your SharePoint Online forms into great-looking, multi-tab forms in just a few minutes!
Need better forms that are clearer and easier to fill out?
No need for expensive forms solutions!
With the Field Groups App for SharePoint 2013/2016 and Office 365, end-users can easily create great looking, multi-tab forms in just a few minutes! No need to learn & deploy any new form technologies and tools or to become a form design expert using complicated proprietary tools.
We all got used to working with SharePoint lists and document libraries. It is only natural to expect these list forms (New, Edit, View) to include all required web form features, instead of making us buy and learn an external Forms technology such as InfoPath or any other Forms servers.
The Field Grouping Feature is part of KWizCom Forms App, which allows SharePoint business users to keep using the out-of-the-box list forms by turning them into powerful & dynamic web forms. This way there’s no new technology to learn and deploy, simply keep using the same SharePoint list forms that now can include all the missing web form features.
Key Features & Benefits
|Feature||KWizCom Field Groups App||SharePoint 2013/Online|
|Target audience||Non-technical end-users||Power-users using technical tools such as InfoPath|
|Create multi-tab forms|
|Create forms with collapsible frames (Accordion)|
|Tab permissions: Tabs can be displayed only to specific users/groups|
|Flexible multi-column layout|
|Inherit SharePoint theme||if using InfoPath or other external form tool - you'll need to design your form manually|
KWizCom Forms App (Office 365)
Dynamic, 100% SharePoint-Native and Secured Forms for SharePoint & Office 365!
Column Permissions App (Office 365)
Dynamically hide/show/deactivate fields in SharePoint list forms (O365)
Cascading LookApp (Office 365)
Cross-site, filtered, cascaded Lookup field for SharePoint Online
For apps to work on your O365 tenant, you need to allow custom script. Click to view detailed instructions.
KWizCom Apps can be used on SharePoint Online as well as SharePoint 2019 on-premise environments.
Installation steps can be found below:
1. Download required packages to your desktop
a. Download the KWizCom App Foundation zip file and unzip it on your desktop.
b. Download the product app package zip file and unzip it to your desktop.
2. Upload packages to your SharePoint environment
This step’s instructions are different for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2019 server:
- As a Tenant Admin, go to the “Apps for SharePoint” library in your Tenant App Catalog site
(To learn more about how to manage your company’s App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online)
Upload the product app’s package from the extracted product app’s zip file.
- Upload the KWizComAppsFoundation.app package from the extracted KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
- Upload the kwizcom-modern-apps-upgrade.sppkg package from the extracted KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
After the package is uploaded you will see the following popup:
Click “Deploy” button to properly deploy it.
SharePoint 2019 Server
Before you install any apps you must make sure your SP2019 server is properly configured to host apps, by following the MS documentation:
- As a Farm Admin, go to the “Apps for SharePoint” library in your Tenant App Catalog site
- Upload the product app’s package from the extracted product app’s zip file.
- Install and deploy the KWizCom Apps Foundation Full Trust.wsp package using the PoSH script from the extracted zip file
or by using the standard SharePoint Add-SPSolution and Install-SPSolution commands.
3. Add the apps to your site
- Go to the site where you want to have the app and go to “Site contents”
- Click “New” menu and select “App”.
- Click “From Your Organization” link on the left side:
- Add the KWizCom Apps Foundation app.
(IMPORTANT: The KWizCom Foundation app needs to be added to a site only once per tenant, no need to add it to any other sites where you use KWizCom apps)
- Add the product app to your site/s.
Update your installed app with a new version
When a new app build is released there is no need to re-install the solution package.
All you need to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
Get a Quote