Convert to PDF/Print App (Office 365)
Merge & Convert your SharePoint data to .PDF in a single click!
You can now easily select the documents, list items, Wiki pages and attachments, merge them into a .PDF file and print – all done in a single click!
The Print app is a SharePoint-hosted app which enables you to select multiple items/document, merge them into a single PDF file and save/print that file.
Your data remains private and safe! As this is a SharePoint-hosted app, none of the customer’s data/documents is transmitted to other servers! PDF conversion is done on the user’s desktop, using a client-component, which is part of KWizCom’s Print app.
Many of us spend a lot of time manually creating documents that actually can be created automatically from list items. This is true for many types of information that should be managed as structured data (lists), rather than as documents, but still we need to publish them as documents. Such data items include Leads, Sales proposals, purchase orders, work orders and more. The Print app enables you to manage these information entities and others as records (list items), and allow you to produce PDF documents for them. Besides that, the Print app provides some additional features, bridging over the gap of Printing in SharePoint:
- Print documents without the need to download them first
- Merge several documents into a single printable document (no need to print them one by one)
- Print tasks, events or any other type of SharePoint list items
- Export information from SharePoint to .PDF files
|Feature||KWizCom Print App STD. edition|
|Merge documents and list items, and convert into a .PDF file|
|Convert to PDF & Print selected documents or list items|
|Convert to PDF & Print list items with/without attachments|
|Supports KWizCom Forms app column-level permissions|
|Export Wiki pages to .PDF documents|
|Customizable page header & footer|
|Integrated with KWizCom Forms App - Print only visible list form fields|
|KWizCom Client Agent||188.8.131.52|
|6330||Fixed: Error when printing Wiki page|
|6304||Fixed: Timeout causing print preview not to be generated|
|6264||Fixed: Print app not working in IE|
|6264: 6290||Fixed: Print app not working in IE: Fixed: Print button is clickable even though no item is selected (Print app on 2016 and 2019 servers)|
|6254||Fixed: "ID" token not rendered|
|6255||Added: Render same KWizCom Forms accordion header styles in the printed PDF|
|6113||Added: support modern lists|
|5970||Fixed: document information is not being passed to the print app's dialog|
|5891||Fixed: saving print app header/footer settings gets stuck|
|5100A||Fixed: Print animated icon shows for a long time|
|5000A||Improved: Changes needed to support MS app store|
|5599||Fixed: Print app showing multiple Print buttons in new experience list/library|
|5600||Added: add 1st-time experience capabilities for customers who did not install the client agent|
For apps to work on your O365 tenant, you need to allow custom script. Click to view detailed instructions.
You can install this app in your SharePoint Online tenant or in your SharePoint Server 2016/2019.
When installing the app, you will need to install the following packages:
- The app’s package.
- The appropriate “KWizCom Apps Foundation” package, depending if this is in SharePoint Online or in SharePoint 2016/2019 Server.
- KWizCom modern Apps Upgrade package – this package upgrades the app to the SharePoint modern UI.
There are 2 ways to install the app’s package:
- Install from the Microsoft App Store
- Manually add the app to your internal App Catalog
Installing the App from the Microsoft App Store
- Click “Add an app” while browsing the site to which you want to add the app:
- Click the “SharePoint Store” link on the left:
You will be redirected to the Microsoft Apps Store.
- Find your requested KWizCom app by typing its name in the Search box (or just type “KWizCom” to find all our apps on the store)
- Install the free version. This version includes a message that indicates that this is a free trial version.
- Download the KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
Follow instructions in the included README file to install the appropriate KWizCom Apps Foundation package according to your target SharePoint deployment structure
(SP Online or SP Server 2016/2019)
Manually adding the app to your internal App Catalog
This option is relevant to customers who do not want to install apps from the Microsoft apps store and prefer to manually add the .app files to their internal catalog, so users will then install apps on their sites only from the company’s internal catalog.
- Click Here to download the ZIP file
- Add the product app file and the KWizCom Apps Foundation file to your Apps Catalog site, according to the instructions in the README file (included in the ZIP file)
- To learn more about how to manage your company’s internal App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online.
- In case you manually add an app to your internal catalog in on-premises SharePoint 2013-2019, you still need an active connection to KWizCom’s CDN (apps.kwizcom.com), so you cannot have this in a completely closed environment.
- You cannot have the same app installed both from the Microsoft App store and from the company catalog at the same time within the same site collection. That would give an error during adding the app.
Install the KWizCom Modern Apps Upgrade package
Download the app and upload it to your app catalog.
To update your installed product with a new version
No need to install anything. All you have to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
All listed prices are in US dollars (USD). Prices include free version upgrades and support services according to our Standard Support Plan.
Per-user subscriptions are limited to a single site collection.
S.C. subscription= Single site collection, Single login domain and up to 300 users.
For information about domain & enterprise licensing and additional options please send an email to email@example.com