KWizCom Forms App (Office 365)
Dynamic, 100% SharePoint-Native and Secured Forms for SharePoint & Office 365!
No-code, dynamic forms – without compromising your data security & privacy!
Create your custom forms by enhancing existing list forms. No need for external form tool or technical power-user skills! Easily implement business processes without messing with complex workflow design tools!
Download eBook for the solution’s concept and main features.
There are many forms solutions for SharePoint Online but do you know how secured your data is when it’s processed on a vendor’s cloud server?
KWizCom Forms App is the only forms solution that’s implemented as a SharePoint-hosted app. It’s a pure client-side add-in which means none of the customer’s data is sent to the vendor’s cloud server. As a SharePoint-hosted app, KWizCom Forms processes & renders your forms 100% client-side!
Your forms data never leaves your Office 365 tenant!
- Same familiar SharePoint list forms, so no new technology and UI to learn! Imagine you can create powerful forms without having to teach your end-users how to use any new Forms technology! Your end-users will keep using the same familiar SharePoint forms "on steroids".
- Save a lot of time on creating new forms your list forms already exist, just enhance them! No need to design, implement and deploy new forms. With KWizCom Forms you simply use your existing SharePoint list forms and add the required web form logic and enhancements in no time!
- Support ALL SharePoint column types Unlike proprietary forms solutions (such as InfoPath for example) that support only a fixed set of controls, KWizCom Forms supports all SharePoint columns, so if it works with SharePoint, it will also work with KWizCom Forms!
- Keep the same look & feel as your portal, no separate design required! Since we are using the same SharePoint list forms, there are no separate forms to design...your forms automatically keep your portal's look & feel.
Most Forms tools for SharePoint, such as InfoPath are designed for power-users. This makes the cost of ownership and maintenance higher, and power-users become a bottleneck when forms are required by various departments and teams in your organization.
KWizCom Forms was designed for business end-users, enabling non-technical users to quickly create their required forms.
This completely changes the process and involved overhead of creating forms, enabling business users to become a lot more productive.
|Feature||KWizCom Forms App Std. edition||KWizCom Forms App Pro. edition||KWizCom Forms App Ent. edition|
|Make selected fields hidden/inactive for specific users/groups in list forms|
|Hide/disable fields according to dynamic criteria, based on column values and current user|
|Hide column in list views|
|Hide/disable columns in Quick Edit view|
|Support dynamic tokens such as [Me] and [Today] in field-based criteria for hiding/disabling fields|
|Dynamic field-validation rules|
|Shared library of organization field validation rules|
|Build custom rules using regular expressions|
|Dynamic default values, based on default values of other fields|
|Dynamic default values, different values for different users|
|Export/Import forms settings|
|Attach multiple files to a form in one-shot|
|Form Quick Navigation: enable end-users to quickly navigate between the list’s Edit/View forms and save a lot of time.|
|Custom Actions: easy process automation without messing with complex workflow designers|
|Print customized forms/ save as PDF|
|KWizCom Touch (Mobile forms)|
|KPI Column App|
|Conditional Formatting App|
|File Controller App|
|6137||Fixed: text cells are showing up on forms as "undefined"|
|6143||Fixed: activities/custom actions are not saved between tabs|
|6112||Added: add rich-text editor to email activity|
|6124||Fixed: Field grouping text area cannot be edited after creation|
|6125||Added: Adjust text area field width to the width of other fields on the same column|
|6067||Fixed: Custom Action - add support for SP2013+ workflows|
|6075||Added: Add system fields to forms conditions|
|6011||Fixed: Custom Actions - cannot add activity group with conditions|
|5967||Fixed: Can't use the “Name” column from the document library in KWizCom Forms|
|5976||Fixed: Field validation condition based on a numeric field doesn't work if value is less than 0|
|5961||Fixed: Radio buttons do not show their value in edit form when field grouping is used|
|5960||Added: KWizCom Forms screen stuck on "working on it" loading screen due to collision with old jQuery version|
|5941||Fixed: repeating rows fields used with field grouping does not render cleanly on the page (horizontal/vertical)|
|5903||Fixed: Custom actions conditions do not work with SharePoint user groups|
|5932||Fixed: Person field doesn't show its configured default value|
|5931||Fixed: repeating rows fields used with field grouping does render cleanly on the page|
|5864||Fixed: Using the [fieldname] token to populate a default value in date field does not populate the correct date|
|5885||Fixed: Having an email activity with 2+ person fields as the recipient does not work|
|5863||Fixed: Default Values [Today] token does not observe regional settings|
|5853||Fixed: Yes/No fields do not dynamically hide/show fields|
|5792||Fixed: calculated fields can't be used in a condition with custom actions|
|5801||Fixed: Lists with additional content types using KWizCom Forms will spawn a navigation confirmation when an item is saved while editing|
|5810||Improved: KWizCom Forms activities requires that a user has admin permission to the site collection. Now, if the user doesn't have access to the site collection the list of webs is filtered to only show webs and sub webs starting from the current web|
|5815||Added: add + and - collapse/expand icons to accordion groups|
|5500A||Fixed: Resolve collision with Microsoft's one page navigation|
|5742||Fixed: Hidden mandatory fields will still trigger their constraint|
|5746||Fixed: custom actions with user group based conditions do not trigger correctly|
|5756||Fixed: Blank fields will prevent custom action emails from being sent out|
|5757||Fixed: choice fields/attachment fields will prevent custom action emails from being sent out|
|5758||Fixed: enhanced rich text fields will display markup when contents are sent out in an email via custom actions|
|5759||Improved: Field permissions and field grouping does not detect calculated fields|
|5762||Added: Display a warning if a user navigates away from a form without saving changes|
|5763||Added: Add “Apply” button to the Edit Item form to enable saving without leaving the form|
|5771||Fixed: property doesn't load in activity settings page for multi-choice lookup|
|5772||Fixed: Forms app causes performance issue with date picker field|
|5773||Fixed: scroll bar is shown in pop out Forms window when Cascading Lookup field is within a fields group tab|
|5628||Improved: don't allow users who don't have admin permissions to view the forms app settings page|
|5671||Fixed: Hidden mandatory person fields will prevent attachments from being attached|
|5673||Fixed: Custom actions "editable fields " still shows all fields regardless of selection|
|5686||Fixed: "Created/Modified By" fields do not show up when mapping a custom variable in custom actions|
|5720||Fixed: Creating a copy item activity does not save|
|5685||Fixed: person/group fields cannot be used in the email recipient field|
|5641||Added: Allow accordion groups to be opened at the same time|
|5668||Added: Users who do not have permissions to see any field groups will see an empty form + message|
|5670||Fixed: Custom actions which are deleted will still appear in the ribbon but disabled|
|5682||Improved: make sure forms app redirects to classic forms|
|5683||Added: Enable configuring field caption aliases in Field Groups/Tabs page|
|5642||Improved: Hide custom action buttons in the ribbon when conditions are not met|
|5683||Added: Enable configuring field caption alias in Field Groups/Tabs page|
|5517||Improved: Enable validating the Attachments field and including it in conditions|
|5619||Improved: Allow attaching multiple files in one-shot|
|5500A||Improved: Field Groups settings page improvements|
|5376||Improved: Field Groups/Tabs: When changing column colspan in a group for some reason it removes all empty rows|
|5377||Fixed: highlighted column due to validation error stays highlighted even after I corrected the error|
|5491||Improved: add ? link to forms app user guide|
|5512||Fixed: repeating rows field will show loading when printed using the SLFE built in print feature|
|5527||Added: Enable adding the 1st row in the field groups designer|
|5581||Added: Remove the "Print" button from the View item form|
|5493||Fixed: Quick navigation links do not work|
|5497||Fixed: The new filters added to the cascading LookApp stretch the entire form|
|5575||Fixed: tokens that pull from a person/group field break emails sent via custom actions/activities on O365|
|5568||Fixed: field tokens do not work in field constraints within forms app|
|4944||Added: Stop validating hidden fields|
|5550||Added: Build forms api|
|5571||Added: Support multi-line default value for multi-line text field|
For apps to work on your O365 tenant, you need to allow custom script. Click to view detailed instructions.
KWizCom Forms app includes 2 packages that you need to install:
- KWizCom Forms SharePoint-hosted app package
this package includes all KWizCom Forms app modules.
- KWizCom apps modern list upgrade package
with this new SPFx package KWizCom Forms Column permissions and View permissions rules will work also in the modern list views.
The following section describes the exact installation steps:
Installing KWizCom Forms app
There are 2 ways to install the app:
- Install from the Microsoft App Store
- Manually add the app to your internal App Catalog
Installing the App from the Microsoft App Store
- Click “Add an app” while browsing the site to which you want to add the app:
- Click the “SharePoint Store” link on the left:
You will be redirected to the Microsoft Apps Store.
- Find your requested KWizCom app by typing its name in the Search box (or just type “KWizCom” to find all our apps on the store)
- Install the free version. This version includes a message that indicates that this is a free trial version.
- Install the KWizCom Apps Foundation.
Manually adding the app to your internal App Catalog
This option is relevant to customers who do not want to install apps from the Microsoft apps store and prefer to manually add the .app files to their internal catalog, so users will then install apps on their sites only from the company’s internal catalog.
- Click Here to download the ZIP file
- Login as tenant admin to your SharePoint Online environment
- Add the product app file and the KWizCom Apps Foundation file to your apps catalog, according to the instructions in the README file (included in the ZIP file)
Installing KWizCom apps modern list upgrade package
- Click Here to download this package’s ZIP file.
- Login as tenant admin to your SharePoint Online environment.
- Upload this SPFx package to your apps catalog, and deploy it tenant-wide.
- To learn more about how to manage your company’s internal App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online.
- In case you manually add an app to your internal catalog in on-premises SharePoint 2013-2019, you still need an active connection to KWizCom’s CDN (apps.kwizcom.com), so you cannot have this in a completely closed environment.
- You cannot have the same app installed both from the Microsoft App store and from the company catalog at the same time within the same site collection. That would give an error during adding the app.
To update your installed product with a new version
No need to install anything. All you have to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
All listed prices are in US dollars (USD). Prices include free version upgrades and support services according to our Standard Support Plan.
Per-user subscriptions are limited to a single site collection.
S.C subscription= Single site collection, up to 300 users.
For information about domain & enterprise licensing and additional options please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org