Countdown App (Office 365)
Time is passing by so much faster than you think...
Countdown is a clear visual representation of time, helping you to stay focused on your targets. See the time left, keep track of your deadlines & ensure projects are on the right track. KWizCom’s Countdown app allows you to add countdown watches to your pages and list items.
- Marketing/Sales – show the countdown until the event starts, or until a sales campaign ends
- Project management – add a countdown to the task’s due date to better show the time left for the current milestone to pass
- HR/Social networking – better enhance the buzz around your event, by showing a countdown until the event starts
Time is passing a lot faster than we want it to. Moreover, many of us tend to dive deep in work, many times forgetting about the defined time limitations, getting distracted by unexpected issues.
A visual aid, such as the Countdown app helps users to pay more attention to time limits and to better stay focused on the defined tasks and milestones. You will be amazed by the effect of such a small visual indicator, it’s like having your personal helper reminding you: “time is passing by…stay focused on your targets!”
|Feature||KWizCom Countdown app|
|Add Countdown as columns to your lists/libraries|
|Add Countdown as an app part to your SharePoint pages|
|Various great-looking themes|
|5200A||Added: Support SP2013 on-premises|
There are 2 ways to install the app in your SharePoint 2013-2019 farm or SharePoint online:
- Install from the Microsoft App Store
- Manually add the app to your internal App Catalog
Installing the App from the Microsoft App Store
- Click “Add an app” while browsing the site to which you want to add the app:
- Click the “SharePoint Store” link on the left:
You will be redirected to the Microsoft Apps Store.
- Find your requested KWizCom app by typing its name in the Search box (or just type “KWizCom” to find all our apps on the store)
- Install the free version. This version includes a message that indicates that this is a free trial version.
- Install the KWizCom Apps Foundation.
Manually adding the app to your internal App Catalog
This option is relevant to customers who do not want to install apps from the Microsoft apps store and prefer to manually add the .app files to their internal catalog, so users will then install apps on their sites only from the company’s internal catalog.
- Click Here to download the ZIP file
- Add the product app file and the KWizCom Apps Foundation file to your Apps Catalog site, according to the instructions in the README file (included in the ZIP file)
- To learn more about how to manage your company’s internal App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online.
- In case you manually add an app to your internal catalog in on-premises SharePoint 2013-2019, you still need an active connection to KWizCom’s CDN (apps.kwizcom.com), so you cannot have this in a completely closed environment.
- You cannot have the same app installed both from the Microsoft App store and from the company catalog at the same time within the same site collection. That would give an error during adding the app.
To update your installed product with a new version
No need to install anything. All you have to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
All listed prices are in US dollars (USD). Prices include free version upgrades and support services according to our Standard Support Plan.
Per-user subscriptions are limited to a single site collection.
S.C subscription= Single site collection, up to 300 users.
For information about domain & enterprise licensing and additional options please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org