KWizCom SharePoint Custom Actions
Effortlessly implement business use-cases
Without messing with complex workflows!
Home » SharePoint Addons » KWizCom SharePoint Custom Actions
No need to mess with technical workflow tools! In just a few minutes you can implement the exact use-case you need & provide a much clearer and easier UI for your end-users by using KWizCom’s SharePoint Custom Actions! These implemented business scenarios can include a mixture of automated activities with manual user input.
- Use SharePoint custom action Add Ons to display customized menus, relevant to current context
- Create a SharePoint custom list view using client-side rendering
- Implement multiple New/Edit forms, relevant to current context
- Implement bulk operations – update multiple items at the click of a button
- Create a SharePoint custom action to trigger activities such as:
- Auto-update fields
- Display custom forms
- Trigger workflows
- Redirect to a different URL/page
- Get/update external data
KWizCom Custom Actions, part of KWizCom Forms (Ent. edition) is a solution that gives non-technical users power to build, implement and control their required use-cases, without having to deal with developer workflow tools. These implemented business scenarios can include a mixture of automated SharePoint Online custom action with manual user input.
Read the Product Review by MVP Vlad Catrinescu
Key Features & Benefits
|Feature||KWizCom SharePoint Custom Actions|
|Custom SharePoint item-level actions/menus|
|Custom list-level actions/menus|
|Assign permissions to actions|
|Attach a workflow to a SharePoint custom action|
|Implement multiple New/Edit forms, showing relevant fields according to the executed use-case example|
|Create a flow that involves both automatic updates and user manual input|
|Run a SharePoint custom action on multiple items|
|Get/update external data|
|Cross-browser support: IE, Firefox and Google Chrome|
Custom Actions is part of the KWizCom Forms solution. To download and install the product please follow these steps:
- Download and install KWizCom Forms Professional Edition, according to the KWizCom Forms installation instructions provided in the admin guide. Once you installed KWizCom Forms, all its features (including Custom Actions) will be available for 1-month evaluation.
- To activate Custom Actions, as well as to learn about its configuration options please follow the guidelines provided in the KWizCom Forms admin guide.
Single Server License: KWizCom Custom Actions
|Item||SKU||Price (USD)||Payment Type||Action|
|Item: KWizCom Custom Actions + Standard Support||SKU: LFEA+std||Price: $1,565||Payment Type: 1-time||ORDER NOW|
|Item: Development license for KWizCom Custom Actions||SKU: DEV(LFEA)||Price: $391||Payment Type: Annual||ORDER NOW|
|Item: Annual support renewal for KWizCom Custom Actions||SKU: STD(LFEA)||Price: $391||Payment Type: Annual||ORDER NOW|
This add-on is licensed per-WFE server, meaning: every web front-end server requires a separate license.
* Development license, same as the annual support service, needs to be renewed every year otherwise it will expire.
For more pricing information, volume discount and educational discount, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Quote