KWizCom Custom Actions
Effortlessly implement business use-cases
Without messing with complex workflows!
No need to mess with technical workflow tools! In just a few minutes you can implement the exact use-case you need & provide a much clearer and easier UX for your end-users by using KWizCom’s SharePoint Custom Actions! These implemented business scenarios can include a mixture of automated activities with manual user input.
- Display customized menus, relevant to current context
- Implement multiple New/Edit forms, relevant to current context
- Implement bulk operations – update multiple items in a single click
- Trigger activities such as:
- Auto-update fields
- Display custom forms
- Trigger workflows
- Redirect to pages
- Get/update external data
KWizCom Custom Actions, part of KWizCom Forms (Ent. edition) enables non-technical users to implement their required use-cases, without having to deal with technical workflow tools. These implemented business scenarios can include a mixture of automated activities with manual user input.
Read the Product Review by MVP Vlad Catrinescu
Key Features & Benefits
|Feature||KWizCom SharePoint Custom Actions|
|Custom item-level actions/menus|
|Custom list-level actions/menus|
|Assign permissions to actions|
|Attach a workflow to an action|
|Implement multiple New/Edit forms, showing relevant fields according to the executed use-case|
|Create a flow that involves both automatic updates and user manual input|
|Run an action on multiple items|
|Get/update external data|
|Cross-browser support: IE, Firefox and Google Chrome|
Custom Actions is part of the KWizCom Forms solution. To download and install the product please follow these steps:
- Download and install KWizCom Forms Professional Edition, according to the KWizCom Forms installation instructions provided in the admin guide. Once you installed KWizCom Forms, all its features (including Custom Actions) will be available for 1-month evaluation.
- To activate Custom Actions, as well as to learn about its configuration options please follow the guidelines provided in the KWizCom Forms admin guide.
Single Server License: KWizCom Custom Actions
|Item||SKU||Price (USD)||Payment Type||Action|
|Item: KWizCom Custom Actions + Standard Support||SKU: LFEA+std||Price: $1,565||Payment Type: 1-time||ORDER NOW|
|Item: Development license for KWizCom Custom Actions||SKU: DEV(LFEA)||Price: $342||Payment Type: Annual||ORDER NOW|
|Item: Annual support renewal for KWizCom Custom Actions||SKU: STD(LFEA)||Price: $342||Payment Type: Annual||ORDER NOW|
This add-on is licensed per-WFE server, meaning: every web front-end server requires a separate license.
* Development license, same as the annual support service, needs to be renewed every year otherwise it will expire.
For more pricing information, volume discount and educational discount, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Quote