Repeating Rows App (Office 365)
Multi-row forms enabler for SharePoint Online list forms
Simple creation of multi-row forms with just out-of-the-box SharePoint list forms! Non-technical end users can easily create multi-row forms such as Expense Report or Purchase Order form & implement use-cases where they have to update multiple connected documents while editing a list item. No need for any complicated technical tools that require power-user skills.
Creating multi-row forms is as simple as adding a column to a list!
Quickly create multi-row forms using SharePoint list forms. No need for any external form designers! Simply add the Repeating Rows column to any SharePoint list to create multi-row forms.
We all got used to working with SharePoint lists and document libraries. It is only natural to expect these list forms (New, Edit, View) to include all required web form features, instead of making us buy and learn a separate Forms technology such as InfoPath or any other external Forms services.
The Repeating Rows App is part of KWizCom Forms App, which allows SharePoint 2013/O365 customers to easily implement logistics forms such as expenses, purchase order, time sheets and others without having to use additional external form tools, and without requiring any technical skills.
|Feature||Repeating Rows App||SharePoint 2013/Office 365|
|Enables you to add/edit a list item along with multiple connected items from a remote list||Requires external form designer such as InfoPath|
|Connect between a “Master” list and “Details” list (such as “Expenses” and “Expense details”)|
|Configurable amount of empty rows in “New” form|
|Configurable summary calculated fields|
|Configurable columns' widths|
|Enables managing connected documents while editing a list item|
|Summary fields available also as list columns|
|6158||Fixed: Repeating Rows delete row alert is coming in English even though site is in German|
|6167||Fixed: CLUapp fields inside a repeating rows field will show null values as "null" instead of filtering them out|
|6169||Fixed: Fields that are hidden in the source list will still show up in RR fields (app)|
|6126||Added: Support displaying cascading lookapp column when the lookup source is in another site|
|6142||Fixed: In some cases repeating rows app is not correctly saving documents to their folders|
|6077||Fixed: mandatory choice fields 1st item selected instead of empty default value|
|6078||Fixed: the difference in height between text boxes and dropdowns causes visual annoyance|
|6010||Decimal numbers not displayed correctly when using column as decimal separator in IE only|
|5955||Fixed: Repeating rows with 2 master lists will delete items unexpectedly|
|5966||Added: add support for lookup filtering by view in Repeating Rows table|
|5898||Fixed: RR removes folder which contains connected files|
|5200A||Added: updates due to SP Online API changes|
|5776||Fixed: having a large number of rows in repeating rows will cause the item to not show the rows at all|
|5817||Fixed: users who do not have access to root site cant use calendar control in RR app|
|5833||Fixed: having 100+ rows in a repeating rows field will cause the relationship to break|
|5723||Fixed: when creating a new repeating rows field, hitting apply then save will create 2 fields|
|5729||Fixed: repeating rows app does not deposit files into folders if the folder name starts with a number|
|5739||Fixed: the date/time fields within a repeating rows field do not follow the formatting of the original date/time field|
|5700||Fixed: checkbox choice fields do not work with repeating rows app when saving|
|5684||Added: support connected documents|
|5602||Fixed: lookp fields inside RR field show wrong value in edit item form|
|5603||Fixed: dynamic column permissions don't work properly in RR app|
|5613||Fixed: Column permissions and validation issues with RR app and forms app|
|4543||Added: integrate with Forms app|
|5247||Fixed: render all lookups, multi lookups and user fields using select2 control which allows type-in for filter when you got more than 6 options|
For apps to work on your O365 tenant, you need to allow custom script. Click to view detailed instructions.
You can install this app in your SharePoint Online tenant or in your SharePoint Server 2016/2019.
When installing the app, you will need to install the following packages:
- The app’s package.
- The appropriate “KWizCom Apps Foundation” package, depending if this is in SharePoint Online or in SharePoint 2016/2019 Server.
- KWizCom modern Apps Upgrade package – this package upgrades the app to the SharePoint modern UI.
There are 2 ways to install the app’s package:
- Install from the Microsoft App Store
- Manually add the app to your internal App Catalog
Installing the App from the Microsoft App Store
- Click “Add an app” while browsing the site to which you want to add the app:
- Click the “SharePoint Store” link on the left:
You will be redirected to the Microsoft Apps Store.
- Find your requested KWizCom app by typing its name in the Search box (or just type “KWizCom” to find all our apps on the store)
- Install the free version. This version includes a message that indicates that this is a free trial version.
- Download the KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
Follow instructions in the included README file to install the appropriate KWizCom Apps Foundation package according to your target SharePoint deployment structure
(SP Online or SP Server 2016/2019)
Manually adding the app to your internal App Catalog
This option is relevant to customers who do not want to install apps from the Microsoft apps store and prefer to manually add the .app files to their internal catalog, so users will then install apps on their sites only from the company’s internal catalog.
- Click Here to download the ZIP file
- Add the product app file and the KWizCom Apps Foundation file to your Apps Catalog site, according to the instructions in the README file (included in the ZIP file)
- To learn more about how to manage your company’s internal App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online.
- In case you manually add an app to your internal catalog in on-premises SharePoint 2013-2019, you still need an active connection to KWizCom’s CDN (apps.kwizcom.com), so you cannot have this in a completely closed environment.
- You cannot have the same app installed both from the Microsoft App store and from the company catalog at the same time within the same site collection. That would give an error during adding the app.
Install the KWizCom Modern Apps Upgrade package
Download the app and upload it to your app catalog.
To update your installed product with a new version
No need to install anything. All you have to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
All listed prices are in US dollars (USD). Prices include free version upgrades and support services according to our Standard Support Plan.
Per-user subscriptions are limited to a single site collection.
S.C. subscription= Single site collection, Single login domain and up to 300 users.
For information about domain & enterprise licensing and additional options please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org