KPI Column App (Microsoft 365)
Easily visualize your goals, progress & status in Microsoft 365!
The KPI Column SharePoint app enables you to better visualize your targets and current status by allowing you to display key performance indicator icons and progress bars in your SharePoint lists/libraries.
By using the KWizCom KPI column SharePoint 2013 app you can easily and quickly display clear visual indicators as part of your list views without any development.
Key Features & Benefits
|Feature||KPI Column App|
|Display KPI icons as separate columns or inside a required column|
|Display progress bars based on values of a required column|
|Display icons based on logical conditions (and not only based on numeric threshold values)|
|You can add your custom icons|
Version 1.0.34, Aug-19-2020
|6893||Fixed: The condition fields are missing on the Edit Icon Display Rules window|
|6897||Fixed: Adding an icon when a date equals a specific date is not working|
|6898||Fixed: Getting the success popup twice when clicking on the Apply button|
Version 1.0.31, May-13-2020
|6271||Fixed: Not able to reach KPI settings page (KPI app on 2019 server)|
Version 1.0.26, Jan-01-2019
|5887||Fixed: KPI fields added on a root site do not work|
|5908||Fixed: KPI icon indicators are not displaying correctly for calculated field types|
|5915||Fixed: KPI rules do not show available fields to set up rules with|
|5926||Fixed: KPI indicators not viewable in IE|
Version 1.0.23, Dec-21-2017
|5483||Added: Add support for calculated columns|
Version 1.0.20, Apr-04-2016
|4911||Improved: Support SP2013 on-premises|
Version 1.0.18, Feb-16-2016
|4834||Fixed: KPI icons don't appear in grouped views|
|4837||Fixed: Different views cause KPI columns to disappear|
|4850||Improved: Improve performance for large lists|
Version 1.0.16, Feb-01-2016
|4819||Fixed: KPI indicators does not persist through pagination|
Version 1.0.07, Jun-30-2014 - Base version
For apps to work on your O365 tenant, you need to allow custom script. Click to view detailed instructions.
KWizCom Apps can be used on SharePoint Online as well as SharePoint 2019 on-premise environments.
Installation steps can be found below:
1. Download required packages to your desktop
a. Download the KWizCom App Foundation zip file and unzip it on your desktop.
b. Download the product app package zip file and unzip it to your desktop.
2. Upload packages to your SharePoint environment
This step’s instructions are different for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2019 server:
- As a Tenant Admin, go to the “Apps for SharePoint” library in your Tenant App Catalog site
(To learn more about how to manage your company’s App Catalog, please refer to the relevant Microsoft documentation for SharePoint On-Premises and for SharePoint Online)Upload the product app’s package from the extracted product app’s zip file.
- Upload the KWizComAppsFoundation.app package from the extracted KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
- Upload the kwizcom-modern-apps-upgrade.sppkg package from the extracted KWizCom Apps Foundation zip file.
After the package is uploaded you will see the following popup:
Make sure the “Make this solution available to all sites in the organization” is checked, then click “Deploy” button to properly deploy it.
COMMENT: if you do not want to deploy this app to all sites, uncheck the “Make this solution available to all sites in the organization” checkbox before you deploy it. In this case, go to each site you want to use this app, and now it will show-up as an app you can add to specific sites.
SharePoint 2019 Server
Before you install any apps you must make sure your SP2019 server is properly configured to host apps, by following the MS documentation:
- As a Farm Admin, go to the “Apps for SharePoint” library in your Tenant App Catalog site
- Upload the product app’s package from the extracted product app’s zip file.
- Install and deploy the KWizCom Apps Foundation Full Trust.wsp package using the PoSH script from the extracted zip file
or by using the standard SharePoint Add-SPSolution and Install-SPSolution commands.
3. Add the apps to your site
- Go to the site where you want to have the app and go to “Site contents”
- Click “New” menu and select “App”.
- Click “From Your Organization” link on the left side:
- Add the KWizCom Apps Foundation app.
(IMPORTANT: The KWizCom Foundation app needs to be added to a site only once per tenant, no need to add it to any other sites where you use KWizCom apps)
- Add the product app to your site/s.
Update your installed app with a new version
When a new app build is released there is no need to re-install the solution package.
All you need to do is:
- Clean your browser’s cache and close all browser windows.
Get a Quote