KWizCom Touch App (Office 365)
SharePoint collaboration, redefined for touch experience & hand held devices
KWizCom Touch is a SharePoint 2013/2016 & SharePoint online app that provides you with a SharePoint interface redesigned to fit your hand-held device. This responsive UI displays different layouts depending on what exact device you are using, so you will have the most convenient UI optimized to your device. Menus, buttons, links and the entire user experience becomes much easier to use, faster to accomplish your tasks.
In addition to rendering a more convenient responsive UI, KWizCom Touch also allows you to customize the user interface and create a custom-tailored solution that matches your exact business needs; you can create custom mobile pages with the exact page parts that you need. This way you can easily create focused, task-oriented interfaces, empowering end-users to become much more productive.
BYOD (Bring your own device) is here.
The distinction between Office and Mobile environments no longer exists; business users are using all kinds of devices (smartphones, phablets, tablets and laptops) regardless of their physical location, in or out of the office. This calls for a True Responsive SharePoint user-interface that enables business users to keep collaborating in the easiest and fastest way while using their touch-enabled devices.
A user interface that will:
- Show more when the device allows it
- Enable users to quickly navigate and update content while utilizing their devices’ touch feature
- Provide a focused, task-oriented interface, customized to business users’ exact needs
- Adjust the display to the used device to prevent unnecessary page scrolls, page refreshes and typo mistakes
Bottom line: a more convenient and reliable UI to enable you to become more productive while using your hand-held device.
That’s what KWizCom Touch is all about!
|Enjoy touch friendly, responsive UI site that auto-scales to best fit your device|
|Navigate sites and apps very intuitively|
|Add/edit/view items in lists and libraries|
|Search within a list view (views with over 10 items)|
|Approve/reject items requiring approval|
|Quickly make a call or send an email by clicking on columns that contain that information|
|View lookup columns as a link, click it to open the connected item|
|Customize your touch-enabled page (admin)|
|Integrated with Office web apps|
|Release Date||March 20, 2017|
|5210A||Fixed: Add missing js file from MS|
|5220A||Added: Activation keys|
|5200A||Improved: Support SP2013 on-premises|
To download and install this app please follow these steps:
- Browse the product page on Microsoft’s Office app store
- Install the free trial version
- Once installed, simply visit the app page (or by browsing to your site and adding “/t“) from your touch-enabled device. You might need to disable the out of the box mobile feature on your site, if you are redirected automatically
- Click HERE to download the product user guide
All listed prices are in US dollars (USD). Prices include free version upgrades and support services according to our Standard Support Plan.
Per-user subscriptions are limited to a single site collection.
S.C subscription= Single site collection, up to 300 users.
For information about domain & enterprise licensing and additional options please send an email to email@example.com